Sunday, February 10, 2013

Netural beauty of Nepal



Nepal is richest in the natural beauty. There are many beautiful things in Nepal. There are  many rivers , mountains, lakes  in Nepal. So Nepal is the second richest country in Water resources .  There are more than 4000 rivers flowing in this small country.  Koshi, Mechi, Bagmati, Mahakali, Karanali are the famous and big river of  Nepal.  Karnali is the longsest, Naragani is the deepest,  Koshi is the biggest river of the Nepal. Nepal has 83,000 MW potentaility of electricity.There are many himalayan range. Sagarmatha is the highest mountain of the world which is also located in Nepal. There are many lakes like Phewa lake, Tilicho lake, Begnas lake, Rara lake, She Phoksundo lake. Tilicho lake  is the lake  at the highest altitude of the world. She Phoksundo  is  the smallest  and deepest whereas Rara is the biggest lake of Nepal. There are beautiful valleys also. Arun valley is the deepest valley of the world which is very beautiful also.

1 comment:

  1. EVERYBODY READ THIS TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM A LEGIT AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY My name is Kjerstin Lis, I have been searching for a loan to settle my debts, everyone I met scammed and took my money until I finally met Mr, Benjamin Breil Lee He was able to give me a loan of R 450,000.00.He also helped some other colleagues of mine. i am talking as the happiest person in the whole wide world today and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will tell the name to the whole wide world and i am so happy to say that my family is back for good because i was in need a loan to start my life all over as i am a single mum with 3 kids and the whole world seemed like it was hanging on me until i meant the GOD sent loan lender that changed my life and that of my family, a GOD fearing lender, Mr, Benjamin, he was the Savior GOD sent to rescue my family and at first i thought it was not going to be possible until i received my loan, i invited him over to my family get-together party which he did not decline and i will advise any one who is in genuine need of a loan to contact Mr, Benjamin Breil Lee via email at (247officedept@gmail.com ) because he is the most understanding and kind hearten lender I have ever met with a caring heart. He doesn't know that i am doing this by spreading his goodwill towards me but I feel I should share this with you all  contact the right loan company Email  via:  247officedept@gmail.com   or whatsapp +1-989-394-3740.  .  

    ReplyDelete